GOLF: Type A: The student to pass the course, you must perform an objective test of theoretical and practical character, consisting of a single-choice exam (70%) response. The exam will consist of 40 questions with multiple choice answers, relating to issues 1 to 11 inclusive program theory of the subject including CONTROL OF HANDICAP (calculation of Stableford points and new HANDICAP players) as well as rules GOLF REDUCED. Each question will have four possible answers, of which only one is correct. Every three wrong answers subtract correct. Unanswered questions not subtracted. To overcome this examination will be necessary to obtain at least 5 out of 10 after applying the formula. For the practical section it will be graded by continuous assessment and qualify with 20%, leaving the remaining 10% for the outcome of the tournament or replacement work on paper or digital format. The calculation of the final grade will be the sum of the three sections, being necessary to have passed the theoretical section so that they can join the other sections.
Type B: The student can pass the subject through a theoretical exam with the same criteria as those set out in the mode A which corresponds to 70% and a practical theoretical section which corresponds to 30% of the note. You will need to have both overcome with sections on days 5 to pass the subject.
Athletics will be assessed by an objective test (multiple choice exam -70% of the final assessment), based on the contents in the program of theory and practices, as well as cross-linked and seminars. Also, there will be a continuous theoretical-practical assessment (representing the remaining 30%), by delivering a dossier (on paper, not digital), and the participation in teacher-student work and use of new technologies. It may be delivered before the exam date or making those practical sections on the exam (short questions).
The multiple choice exam will consist of several multiple choice questions with few possible answers, of which only one will be correct. Errors will be corrected according to the formula: N=C-(I/n-1), where N is the final net number of questions with which the qualification will be established; C the number of questions answered correctly; I, the number of incorrect answers; and n the number of response options for each question.
The dossier includes theoretical and practical part, with textual (25%) and graphic (25%) description of the activities for teaching-learning course content, as well as alternative proposals to implement them (25% and 25%, textual and graphic description, respectively).
To pass the course, it must obtain at least a 5.0 out of 10 points in the multiple-choice test (equivalent to 3.5 on 7 points to 70% corresponding to the final value of that examination on the evaluation of the subject), and in the theoretical and practical dossier or short questions (equivalent to 1.5 to 3 points -30% of the final value-).