The evaluation of the subject consists of 3 parts; 1) Final written test (50%), 2) Practical work and practical work of a mandatory nature (45%), and 3) Monitoring of tutorials (5%). In order to pass the subject it is necessary to obtain a global qualification equal to or greater than five. To be able to perform media, you must obtain a grade equal to or greater than 5 points in each part.
1. Evaluation of the theoretical content (50%). There will be a final evaluation test on the theoretical contents of the subject. The evaluation of the theoretical content will consist of an examination with objective questions; 1) 20 test questions with three response options. You can obtain up to 10 points that represent 50% of the grade obtained in the evaluation of the theoretical contents. There is a penalty for questions answered wrongly with a correction factor of 0.5. And, 2) 20 sentences to determine if they are true or false. Each phrase answered correctly has a value of 0.5 points, each phrase answered incorrectly has a value of -0.5 points, each sentence not answered has no value. It will be possible to obtain up to 10 points that represent 50% of the grade obtained in the evaluation of the theoretical contents.
2. Practical work and practical work of a mandatory nature (45%). It consists of two parts; 1) Practical sessions with a continuous evaluation (35%), and 2) Presential Activities in the Classroom (10%).
- Podiatry exploration of the athlete (15%). A test conducted in pairs will be carried out. It will be done in the practical session of "Functional Bandage". The theoretical-practical knowledge of 2 clinical maneuvers will be assessed. In a file you must answer by escito to the questions that are formulated in a maximum time of 10 minutes. Then, in pairs, each student must perform the maneuvers previously requested in a maximum time of 10 minutes. It is necessary that what is written coincides with what was explained and performed correctly in a practical way, otherwise it will be considered unfit.
- Biomechanical analysis of the race (15%). After the completion of the practice a questionnaire of 10 questions will be made based on the resolution of clinical cases. The student must make the recommendation of the footwear and proper career technique based on the characteristics of the runner and the data of the exploration that is provided.
- Functional Bandage (5%). Each student must perform a functional bandage.
Presential Activities in the Classroom.
- Group Activities Portfolio (10%). By groups, a portfolio will be delivered with all the knowledge assessment activities carried out in class in a group or individual way.
3. Follow-up of the tutorials of the students (5%).
4. Final evaluation test:
- Evaluation of the theoretical content (50%): consult the description in point 2.
- Evaluation of the practical content (50%): for those who do not pass the evaluation of the practical content described in point 3. It will consist of 5 PRAC questions (open short answer questions) about the practical content of the subject.