- The final grade of the students will be based on the evaluation of each one of modules and practices of the subject. This evaluation will take into account three fundamental aspects. - There will be a continuous evaluation of the components in each practice. - There was a test to overcome practical contents of each of the modules of the subject. - The realization of tutorials and other shared tasks (1 examination of exploration protocol, 2 and 3 seminars presentation of clinical cases) will be evaluated for the examination of the students' work. The realization of the practices of exploration and high risk of orthopodia is necessary in the use: In exploration: white pajamas or white with the identification of the student, dermographic pencil and goniometer. In Workshop: full white pajamas or white smock, safety glasses, FFP2 masks against particles or aerosols, closed footwear, and a cap for people with long hair. The safety standards of the laboratories and those related to professional confidentiality and deontology must be respected.
EVALUATION CRITERIA: In order to pass the subject, it is necessary to pass with more than 5 in each of the modules. The final grade will be available for the sum of the grade obtained in each module.
ASSESSMENT SYSTEM OF THE SUBJECT: Laboratory Practices: The acquisition of the capacities, the aptitude, the attitude and the use of the student of each of the activities that have been developed and the degree of achievement of the proposed objectives will be valued. The evaluation has been carried out individually and continuously during the development of laboratory practices and with a final test to overcome objectives. The final grade was the result of:
- Outcome of the evaluation of clinical cases plus the end-of-session test (30%)
- Result of the continuous assessment of care practices (40%)
- Outcome of the evaluation of the practice report ( 10%)
- Presentation in the clinical seminars (20%)
- Assistance for the period of stays of at least 80% of the same. - Evaluation / report of the professional tutor on the performance during the internship period. It is about 40% of the grade, it will be evaluated by practicing the practice faster and faster. continuous evaluation) - Evaluation of the experience of the stays in a 10% -Evaluation by theoretical practical examination in writing of the contents of the subject, by means of the approach of the clinical cases exposed in the seminars, plus the result of the qualification of the Last workshop practice, is 30% of the final grade.
For the extraordinary call of December, students who are going to present themselves must only overcome those modules that are still pending. Students must contact the responsible teacher and verify which sections must be overcome.
The final grade will be as follows: - Suspense: from 0 to 4.9 - Approved: from 5.0 to 6.9 - Remarkable: from 7.0 to 8.9 - Outstanding: from 9.0 to 10, 0.
Evaluation / report of the professional tutor on the performance during the internship period is 40% of the grade, will be evaluated by rubric for the practices of exploration (practice to practice) and workshop (template to template) for the workshop practices (evaluation Continuous) - Evaluation of the memory of stays is a 10% -Evaluation by theoretical practical examination in writing of the contents of the subject, by means of the approach of a clinical case, it supposes a 40% of the final mark The final qualification will be of the as follows: - Suspense: from 0 to 4.9 - Approved: from 5.0 to 6.9 - Remarkable: from 7.0 to 8.9 - Outstanding: from 9.0 to 10.0