The course has two modalities of evaluation:
MODALITY A -CONTINUOUS ASSESSMENT: 90% PRACTICAL WORK + 10% ATTITUDE OBJETCTIVES.
The / student should have regular monitoring of the course to allow evaluation in this mode (minimum attendance 65%).
- The 90% of the grade: Continuous assessment of practical work entitled "Corporate Visual Identity Manual". The practical work is organized in 5 practical exercises.The basis of the practice will be published in MATERIALS web section of the website of the course.
- The 10% of the grade. Compliance attitudinal objectives: generic video quality suitable for presentations; Clear and orderly presentation of written content; spelling; Active participation in class; Delivery on time and form of the requested phases of practice. Students who have not passed the practical work requested by course must be passed to the B MODALITY to pass the course. Those who wish to apply for up note, need to recover or need to deliver some of the phases that did not deliver (at least 4 of them should I have submitted on time and must have been approved to be eligible for the mode A, must make the corrections indicated by the professor in the manual and give it a new term to be published in advance. Their presentation does not imply an automatic increase of the note, the student must prove that he is worthy of further qualification.
MODALITY B - OFFICIAL CALL OF EXAMINATION: 25% TEST THEORY-PRACTICE + 75% PRACTICAL WORK. Those students who do not have regular monitoring will be able to be evaluated by:
- The 75% of the grade: Practical work entitled "Corporate Visual Identity Manual" (information published online in MATERIAL section)
- The 25% of the grade: Theoretical and practical test that will determine the acquisition of the objectives and powers of the course. This test is partially made with Adobe Illustrator for the implementation of the practical exercises and will include short answer questions.
MODALITY A: CONTINUOUS EVALUATION
- 90% of the qualification: Continuous evaluation of a practical work entitled "Manual of corporate visual identity". This work is articulated in 5 practices. The bases of the practices in which the information and requirements of the practical exercises are included will be published in the MATERIALS section of the webpage of the subject with enough advance notice.
- 10% of the qualification: Compliance with attitudinal objectives. Proper generic graphic quality in presentations; Clear and orderly exposition of the written contents; Orthography; Active participation in the classes; Delivery in time and form of the phases of the requested practice.
MODALITY B: OFFICIAL EXAM CALL
- 25% THEORETICAL-PRACTICAL EXAM: The exam will consist of short answer questions and practical exercises that will be done with Adobe Illustrator.
- 75% PRACTICAL WORK: Delivery of the corporate visual identity manual made with Adobe Indesign. The information, bases and requirements of the same will be published in the section of the subject MATERIALS.
The evaluation criteria are:
- Clarity, precision and order in the execution and presentation of papers and exams.
- Accurate and comprehensive knowledge of the subject.