one continuous, progressive and periodic evaluation system will apply to students throughout the course, which will offer students the opportunity to carry out a progressive development for proper acquisition of knowledge and skills of the subject. knowledge of theoretical issues will be evaluated, and their proper application in practice.
CONTINUOUS ASSESSMENT required practices and weighting:
- Exercise 1: Practice Unit 2 (5%)
- Exercise 2: Practice Unit 3 (5%)
- Exercise 3: Folder personal project (80%)
- Exercise 4: Personal project on digital media (10%)
* Delivery of exercises outside the deadlines will mean failure to consider them within the continuous evaluation.
ROUTINE AND EXTRAORDINARY EXAM, and weighting (depending on the distribution of theoretical and practical credits) official examination: Those / as students who do not have regular follow-up will be able to be evaluated / as using a test to determine the acquisition of the objectives and competences of the subject, the duration, type and features will be clearly stated in the published official call for examination. In the case of not exceeding the continuous assessment test day the / the student must:
- Deliver: Exercises 1, 2, 3 and 4: 20%
- Perform: Theoretical exam (1.5 ECTS): 20%
- Conduct: Practical exam (3 ECTS): 60%
Continuous assessment grades and examination shall be classified within the following correspondence: Suspense (from 0 to 4.9) Approved (from 5.0 to 6.9) Notable (7,0 to 8,9) Outstanding (9.0 to 10.0)
* The final grade will be weighted by the following criteria: Class attendance, participation and attitude.