- Case studies: Learning through the analysis of actual or simulated cases in order to interpret and resolve them by employing various alternative solution procedures.
- Cooperative learning: Develop active learning through cooperative working strategies among students and promote shared responsibility to reach group goals.
- Lecture: Pass on knowledge and activate cognitive processes in students, encouraging their participation.
- Problem-based learning: Develop active learning strategies through problem solving that promote thinking, experimentation, and decision making in the student.
- Solving exercises and problems: Exercise, test, and apply previous knowledge through routine repetition.
1. Evaluation of the theoretical part: Theoretical Note (70% of the final note).
Objective test consisting of two to three questions per topic. This test will conten four responses. The minimum score required to overcome this part is five (5.00) points.
(A-E / 3) / NX10
A = hits, E=errors and = N = number of questions.
The student should be aware that the contents of the exam will be based both on the subject explained in class and in the bibliography of recommended study in each subject.
IMPORTANT: On special occasions (September or December) examination could be with short questions exam.
2. Evaluation of the practical part:
The evaluation of the practices will be as follows:
a. Assistance practices: The practical sessions are mandatory.
Note: to attend every practice is 2 points for the practice note, every unjustified lack of attendance will be penalized with 0.5 points and those students who do not meet 80% of the assistance will have a score of 0 points in this section of the evaluation.
b. Work practices and presentation:
Requirements to pass the practical part of the course:
- Attend at least 80% of the practical sessions.
- Approve the portfolio and presentation, scoring at least 5 in the report (score of 5 out of 10)
Practical part note = (Assistance note x 0.2) + (portfolio and presentation note x 0.8)
IMPORTANT: People who given their special circumstances (labor or justified illness) can not attend practice sessions it must justify the beginning of the course by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
3. Final evaluation (Theoretical Note+ Practical Note):
To pass the course will need to obtain a minimum score of 5.00 (on a scale of 0 to 10) in the theoretical part, and a minimum score of 5.00 (on a scale of 0 to 10) in the practical part.
If any of the modules in a lower note to 5.00 points NO calculate the final grade is obtained and will have to recover the suspended part in another call.
The estimate of the final grade will be 70% for the theoretical part, 30% for the practical part.
(Theoretical note x 0.7) + (Practice Note x 0.3)