- Case studies: Learning through the analysis of actual or simulated cases in order to interpret and resolve them by employing various alternative solution procedures.
- Cooperative learning: Develop active learning through cooperative working strategies among students and promote shared responsibility to reach group goals.
- Lecture: Pass on knowledge and activate cognitive processes in students, encouraging their participation.
- Solving exercises and problems: Exercise, test, and apply previous knowledge through routine repetition.
The final grade will be the result of the assessment of aspects related to the theory, practice, educational activities proposed and the student's attitude, as follows:
1) theoretical exam: 40%-45% of the note.
2) Practical exam: 40%- 45% of the mark: consists of an oral examination, usually done in pairs where the student must demonstrate the abilities and skills acquired in practice.
3) Continuous assessment, evaluation of aspects of student attitudes and other training activities proposed: 10% -20%
For the evaluation of the practical part I must have attended at least 80% of practical classes scheduled.
To pass the course both theoretical and practice must be approved separately.