- Case studies: Learning through the analysis of actual or simulated cases in order to interpret and resolve them by employing various alternative solution procedures.
- Cooperative learning: Develop active learning through cooperative working strategies among students and promote shared responsibility to reach group goals.
- Lecture: Pass on knowledge and activate cognitive processes in students, encouraging their participation.
- Problem-based learning: Develop active learning strategies through problem solving that promote thinking, experimentation, and decision making in the student.
- Project-based learning: Realization of a project to solve a problem, applying acquired learning and promoting abilities related to planning, design, performing activities, and reaching conclusions.
- Solving exercises and problems: Exercise, test, and apply previous knowledge through routine repetition.
The Assessment of the students will have two options that give you the possibility to pass the subject:
A. Submit both tasks and pass them. Each task will have a value of 25% of the final mark.
B. Do not hand over the tasks and then make an objective test of 50 multiple choice questions (multiple choice, 5 answers, only one valid). The questionnaire have a value of 50% of the final mark.
Note: Failure to submit the task or objective testing (should be in option B) disables to present the final work and therefore to pass the subject.
TASK1 TASK2 OBJECTIVE TEST FINAL WORK
OPTION A 25% 25% NO 50%
OPTION B NO NO 50% 50%
The final work of the subject will consist in:
Develop an electronic diary in Excel format for load control and exercise prescription adapted to the health or performance environments. The electronic diary must integrate those control variables that we consider basic external load to the environment to which we apply.