- Case studies: Learning through the analysis of actual or simulated cases in order to interpret and resolve them by employing various alternative solution procedures.
- Cooperative learning: Develop active learning through cooperative working strategies among students and promote shared responsibility to reach group goals.
- Lecture: Pass on knowledge and activate cognitive processes in students, encouraging their participation.
- Problem-based learning: Develop active learning strategies through problem solving that promote thinking, experimentation, and decision making in the student.
- Solving exercises and problems: Exercise, test, and apply previous knowledge through routine repetition.
Students have to pass each of the next evaluation modules:
MODULE I (Silvia Guillén and Jose Manuel Sarabia). Design of an intervention for a cardiorespiratory disease case: 40%
MODULE II and IV (Jonatan Ruiz and David González-Cutre): Design a program to reduce obesity based on healthy physical activity (20%), including motivational strategies to promote sport adherence (20%) = 40%
MODULE III (Raul Reina): a task related to content covered in the module, to be delivered by the system management tasks of the course (20%) will be requested
Those who do not perform the tasks in a timely manner, a written test conducted on the day of the official examination date (100%), or the proportional part of the module unbeaten.
You can promote on the course if the student has more than 4.5 points on any of the modules and the overall average is greater than 6 points.