The course will be assessed by:
- Written exam. With multiple choice questions, short questions and case studies. Maximum 7 points. It will consist of 40 multiple choice questions (with 3 answers, only one correct, 0.1 points / question, 2 bad subtract 1 well) and 3 short questions (1 point / question).
- Attendance at workshops and seminars. Maximum 1.5 points.
- Task assessment. Maximum 1.5 points.
To pass the course you must:
- Get at least 3 points (out of 7) in the final written exam.
- Get at least 5 points in the sum of the three previous scores (exam, attendance and tasks).