In this, the student elaborates on the material presented in the program's courses. The development, presentation, and defense of the Final Master's Project complete the training, which is both theoretical and practical (especially the latter). The student's program specialization depends upon the topic chosen for his/her project.
The Work Master's End (TFM) will allow to the student to guarantee and in his case to extend the knowledge acquired in the Máster, allowing him to penetrate into the contents treated in several of the skilled subjects. For all this, it ensues of from great importance to complete the formation, so much theoretical as practice (specially the latter) of the pupil.
Competencies and learning outcomes
- Analysis and synthesis capacity.
- Ability to plan and organize.
- Information management skills.
- Problem solving.
- Decision making.
- Ability to be critical and self-critical.
- Ability to work on an interdisciplinary and multicultural team.
- Ability to communicate with experts in other areas.
- Ability to apply knowledge in practice.
- Ability to generate new ideas.
- Ability to design experiments from a new idea.
- Ability to work with order and rigor.
- Rapidly incorporate and assimilate scientific advances within one's professional field, acquiring a solid foundation for performing tasks related to research, developmental, and innovational aspects of fruticulture.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Understand and apply experimental designs in various fields of fruticulture.
- Plan scientific research projects and development and innovation in different fields of fruticulture.
- Design, implement, and discuss scientific experiments.
- Understand the structure of a scientific document and write the results of a scientific experiment.
- Analyze data obtained from various experimental designs.
- Interpret the results from statistical analysis.
Objectives (Learning outcomes)
- To consolidate the knowledge acquired in the Master through a case study and / or participation in a research.
- More information and knowledge in the subject developed and investigated
- To train students in the planning and development of a study and / or research
- Develop skills of synthesis and exhibition of work done
- Achieve scientific rigor in both the written and oral expression
Methodology and grading
- The Work Master's End (TFM), it will consist of the development systematic and been ordained as an experimental work or as a descriptive work on a practical case, which will must have a scientific interest. His content will develop on a specific topic of the included ones in the different areas of the study plan.
The evaluation of this subject will be realized by means of examination presencial before a court designated by the Direction of the Master, with a maximum time of exhibition of twenty minutes, during which the pupil will present concisly the aims, development and conclusions of the Work. Later it will answer to the explanations or questions that him the members of the Court should raise. The final note her will realize the Court, considering so much the document presented as the development of the exhibition and defense realized by the pupil.