The final grade of the subject will be obtained through the following elements:
- Delivery of the final report of the Master's Thesis
- Public defense (in video) of the TFM
- Follow-up of the TFM tutor on the project portfolio
In addition to memory, the Master's Final Project must be materialized through some type of product. If it is a new project, the most common way will be the creation of a minimum viable product, which can be unpodcast, a website or a set of planned actions on social networks. If it is an improvement of an existing product, it may consist of a sample or compilation of the initiatives implemented
In the call for SEPTEMBER, the same procedure will be followed for both modalities.
The delivery and defense dates of the TFM will be communicated at the beginning of the course. Students in A DISTANCE mode can deposit the TFM document online via email and can also defend their TFM through online communication through one of the available channels.
The TFM must have an academic tutor that must be proposed through the corresponding application to the director of the Master at the end of the first semester. It is also possible to have, in an additional way, an external tutor among the members of the cloister, as long as they access it. The structure and format of the work will be explained in more detail at the beginning of the course.
The Master Council will delegate to the principal the task of assigning through a fair distribution the burden of tutoring among these teachers. Exceptionally, you can opt for a co-tutor who is not part of the faculty body of the Miguel Hernández University.
- José Alberto García Avilés - firstname.lastname@example.org
- José Luis González Esteban - email@example.com
- Alicia de Lara González - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Félix Arias Robles - email@example.com
- Miguel Carvajal Prieto - firstname.lastname@example.org