The Final Master's Project involves the completion, presentation, and defense, once 75% of all program credits have been earned, of an original assignment, individually before a university tribunal, that consists in a project in the field of human resources or occupational health, which is either professional (applied) or research (theoretical) in nature, and that summarizes the knowledge acquired in the master's program.
|MARTIN DEL RIO, BEATRIZ||■||■||■|
|MARTINEZ ZARAGOZA, FERMIN ANTONIO||■||■|
|COSTA FERRER, RAQUEL||■||■|
|BENAVIDES GIL, GEMMA||■||■|
|SOLANES PUCHOL, ANGEL||■||■|
|LOBATO CAÑON, JOSE RAFAEL||■||■|
|GARCIA DEL CASTILLO LOPEZ, ALVARO||■||■|
|NUÑEZ NUÑEZ, ROSA MARIA||■||■|
|SERRANO ROSA, MIGUEL ANGEL||■||■|
|MOLINER CANTOS, CAROLINA PURIFICACION||■||■|
|GOMEZ GARCIA, MARIA CRISTINA||■||■|
|GAZQUEZ PERTUSA, MONICA||■||■|
|ALFONSO PEREZ, JOSE PEDRO||■||■|
|LEON ZARCEÑO, EVA MARIA||■||■|
|ALONSO ESQUIVA, JOSE||■||■|
|RAMOS LÓPEZ, JOSÉ||■||■|
|MARTÍNEZ TUR, VICENTE ANTONIO||■||■|
|GRACIA LERÍN, FRANCISCO JAVIER||■||■|
|PEREZ CRESPO, JUAN||■||■|
|RAMOS LOPEZ, MARIA AMPARO||■||■|
|MARTÍNEZ GRIÑÁN, GUZMÁN||■||■|
|MIRÓ MORALES, ELENA||■||■|
|VICIANA CESPEDES, FRANCISCO ANTONIO||■||■|
|ORTIN BOTELLA, MANUEL FRANCISCO||■||■|
|MOLERO HENAREJOS, LAURA||■||■|
|ALLEGRI BRUZUAL, LEOPOLDO||■||■|
|CARMONA RODRÍGUEZ, CARMEN||■||■|
|MINGUEZ GALLEGO, FERNANDO ANTONIO||■||■|
|ESTREDER ORTÍ, YOLANDA||■||■|
|TOUS PALLARES, JORDI||■||■|
|PICAZO LAHIGUERA, CARMEN||■||■|
|CABALLER HERNANDEZ, AMPARO||■||■|
|LIRA RODRIGUEZ, EVA||■||■|
|RIPOLL BOTELLA, PILAR||■||■|
|GRACIA GRAU, ESTHER||■||■|
|RODRÍGUEZ MOLINA, ISABEL||■||■|
|QUILES MARCOS, YOLANDA||■||■|
|ALOS SIMO, LIRIOS||■||■|
|GARCIA DEL CASTILLO RODRIGUEZ, JOSE ANTONIO||■||■|
|SANCHEZ PEREZ, SALVADOR PEDRO||■||■|
|GOMEZ GRAS, JOSE MARIA||■||■|
|BEL ALBORS, JOSE MARÍA||■||■|
|LOPEZ ROIG, SOFIA||■||■|
|ALARCÓN GARCÍA, MARÍA JOSÉ||■||■|
|PASTOR MIRA, MARIA DE LOS ANGELES||■||■|
|QUILES SEBASTIAN, MARIA JOSE||■||■|
The Final Master Work is focused on the application of general skills associated with the Master, such as self-management, information management, communication, academic skills, career strategy, the acquisition of a code of ethics in the profession and continuing professional development.
In addition, it will help the student to develop specific skills such as the ability to (1) identify, search and access to scientific literature in specialized databases, as well as to select and understand the relevant literature; (2) to develop the methodology and data collection, analysis and interpretation of data and results, and drawing conclusions; and (3) to expose and publicly defend any work through effective communication.
Competencies and learning outcomes
- Self-management: setting goals, evaluating necessary resources, planning and organizing activities, reviewing one's own progress and performance.
- Information management: efficient collection of information from books and magazines, efficient collection of information from documents, efficient collection of information from other people, designing and conducting interviews; custody of documentation.
- Communication: reading and writing in English, conducting audio-visual presentations, preparing oral and written reports, effective two-way communication, interpreting the intentions of people.
- Academic: logical reasoning, critical thinking, application of various problem-solving strategies, evaluating new developments.
- Professional strategy: choosing an appropriate strategy to deal with the problem or problems based on reflection about the professional situation and one's own core competencies.
- Acquisition of the profession's ethical code: recognizing ethical aspects, considering the perspectives and interests of different agents (stakeholders). Ensuring respect for the ethical principles of the profession when making decisions. Consideration of ethical issues in research and professional activities. Competence for judging and resolving ethical dilemmas.
- Continuing professional development: updating and developing one's own skills, knowledge, and abilities depending upon changes in the area and the standards and requirements of the psychological profession, national laws, and European regulations.
- Ability to identify, search for, and access scientific literature in specialized databases, as well as selecting and understanding the relevant specialized literature.
- Ability to develop the methodology and data collection, analysis, and interpretation of data and results, and draw conclusions.
- Ability to publicly display and present any work with effective communication.
Objectives (Learning outcomes)
- Students have to perform, present and defend an original exercise performed individually before a university tribunal. This will consist of a project in the field of Human Resources, Labour and organizations which may be of a professional nature (applied) or research (theoretical or applied) that have to show the skills acquired in the studies performed.
Methodology and grading
- Case studies: Learning through the analysis of actual or simulated cases in order to interpret and resolve them by employing various alternative solution procedures.
- Learning agreement: Develop active learning through an agreement between the teacher and the student containing commitments for what will be learned, how monitoring will take place for that learning, the set period of time, and the evaluation criteria.
- Problem-based learning: Develop active learning strategies through problem solving that promote thinking, experimentation, and decision making in the student.
- Project-based learning: Realization of a project to solve a problem, applying acquired learning and promoting abilities related to planning, design, performing activities, and reaching conclusions.
- The Master's Thesis ( TFM ) includes the completion , presentation and defense of an original exercise performed individually before a university tribunal , consisting of a project in the field of Human Resources , Labour and professional nature Organizations (applied ) or research ( theoretical or applied ) which synthesizes the skills acquired in the teachings made.
ALLOCATION OF THEME AND TUTOR:
At the beginning of of each academic year, the director of the master shall, and the teacher responsible for the subject will be published on the website of the course a list of topics and guardians of TFM. Later allocation issue and tutor, which will be performed by drawing on public act and the result will be published on the website of the course (Master platform) is performed.
From this date a non-extendible period of 15 days is established for students who wish to exchange, by mutual agreement, the themes of his TFM assigned. In case of exchange, it must send the teacher responsible for the subject, Annex I duly completed.
WORK TO ASSESS :
1. Monitoring by the tutor during tutorials and evaluation of the final report Final Master Work : 60 % of the final grade for the course.
Two . Presentation and defense of Master's Final Project Poster format by a Court : 40 % of the final grade for the course.
GRADING SYSTEM :
The work will be assessed against the following criteria. Each criterion will receive a score of 0 to 10, with the final mean value of the ratings given in each of the criteria.
- For the Tutor / a
( 1) Setting Goals
( 2) Evaluation of the resources needed
(3) Planning and organizing activities
(4 ) effective information collection of books and magazines
( 5) Ability to identify, search and access to scientific literature in specialized databases
( 6) Ability to reason logically
( 7) the ability of critical thinking
(8 ) Ability to apply problem-solving strategies
(9 ) Ability to develop the methodology and data collection
(10 ) Ability to analyze and interpret data and results
(11 ) Ability to drawing conclusions
- By the Court
( 1) Good structuring of the parties attending the proposed methodology
(2) Adjustment of the interpretation of results and conclusions
(3) Inclusion of illustrative materials relevant
(4 ) Initiative and originality in the presentation
( 5 ) Clarity and consistency in the presentation and defense
(6 ) Effective two-way communication in the presentation and defense
The final grade will be calculated by applying the arithmetic mean of the marks awarded to TFM by each of the members of the Court of Evaluation and weighted with a coefficient of 0.40 , while the rating given by the tutor will be weighted with a coefficient 0.60. The final grade will be awarded based on the following numerical scale of 0-10 , with one decimal :
0 to 4.9
5.0 to 6.9
7.0 to 8.9
9.0 to 10