In this course, each student carries out an internship at a research center (university, department, research institute, or external research center) under the guidance of a member of the faculty participating in the program.
Competencies and learning outcomes
- Autonomous learning capacity within the field of electronic engineering.
- Teamwork skills.
- Be able to manage, analyze, synthesize, and update information.
- Be able to apply the acquired knowledge and resolve problems in multidisciplinary environments.
- Ability to project, calculate, and design products and systems in the field of electronic engineering.
- Be able to implement, direct, and manage manufacturing projects and processes with electronic equipment and systems.
- Ability to conduct research and generate new ideas.
- Know how to communicate conclusions and the latest knowledge and rationale that support them with specialists and non-specialists in a clear and unambiguous manner.