FINAL EVALUATION of the subject:
1. A THEORETICAL exam (T) type test that will represent 50% of the final grade. In the test type test, you have to choose the correct option from four possible options. Each question answered wrongly subtracts 1/3 of a correct one. Unanswered questions do not compute. Only the answers that appear in the test template will be taken into account.
2. An examination corresponding to the PRACTICAL part of the subject (P) (50% of the final grade), constituting by two parts:
2.1 An examination of numerical PROBLEMS (45% of the final grade). In the examination of problems, all the calculations made will have to be submitted for evaluation and the results will be sent to a response template.
2.2 An examination with questions about the 2 FIELD TRIPS (5% of the final grade).
The attendance to the FIELD TRIPS will be qualified with 0,2 additional points per trip that will be added to the final grade provided that the previous parts are passed.
CONTINUOUS EVALUATION OF THE PART OF THEORY:
Two partial examinations will be carried out, the first at the end of the Didactic Units 1 and 2 and the second, Didactic Unit.
The PARTIAL THEORETICAL exam will be a test type, as it has been previously explained.
These exams will eliminate the subject of the final theory exam (June call) as long as the grade is equal to or higher than 5 points out of 10.
In the event that these both exams are passed, in the June final exam it will only be necessary to carry out the theory part corresponding to the Didactic Unit 4 (Control and treatment of atmospheric emissions).
In the case that the 5 points out of 10 in the both partials are not reached, in the June session a review of the whole theory will have to be carried out. The mark of the partial examinations will not be saved for other calls.
- in the final exam, in order to make the average between theory and practical part, it is essential to obtain a minimum score of 4 points out of 10 in each of the parts (T and P).
- In the case that a pass is not obtained in the weighted grade of the exam, the grade of T or P can be saved when it is equal to or higher than 5 points out of 10.
- In the event that the note of T or P is saved, it will only be saved until the December session.
- The mark corresponding to the laboratory practices of previous years will not be considered.
- The student will attend the examination duly identified by means of an identity card, university card or any other valid official document.
- The use or presence in the tables and surroundings of mobile phones, tablets or any other unauthorized electronic device is not allowed, nor of backpacks or bags, which will be deposited at the entrance of the classroom.
- Article 9 of the Student Evaluation Regulations will be scrupulously applied.