There are two alternatives to pass the subject.
OPTION 1: the final grade is computed as follows:
- 50%: Examination of UD1 (E. Hydraulics).
- 30-35%: Project UD2 (E. Eólica).
- 10-15%: Internship report.
- 0-10%: Activities in the classroom (optional).
By choosing this option the following commitments are acquired:
- Perform all practical sessions.
- Delivery of the practice reports (by groups) related to the content of the practical sessions. (*)
- Perform all stages and deliveries of the UD2 project (by groups). (*)
(*) Deliveries will be made on the date and form indicated on the CAMPUS platform.
In case of unjustified absences to practical sessions or non-delivery of the report, it will entail the loss of the possibility of evaluating the practical part by means of a report, being necessary to conduct a practice exam on the official date of the exam. (**)
In case of not making the deliveries corresponding to the project of the UD2 in time and form, the possibility of evaluation is lost by means of said deliveries, being in that case, the UD2 and the stages of the project of said unit, object of examination. (**)
(**) It is necessary to request the responsible professor to carry out this exam modality at least one week in advance with respect to the official exam date of the subject.
OPTION 2: Final Exam
In OPTION 2, a final exam of the entire syllabus of the subject will be carried out whose grade will correspond to the final grade of the course.
The evaluation system chosen will remain in force during the 3 calls of the academic year (February, September and December). OPTION 1 will be understood as chosen at the moment that someone joins a group of practices.