Consequence of the exceptional situation caused by COVID-19, and given the need to adapt the Spanish university system to non-attendance, the development of teaching activity corresponding to the second semester of the 2019/2020 academic year will be subject to the following changes in the teaching guide that are specified as an addendum to the previously approved for the subject.
The syllabus of the subject remains ONLINE through the blog of the umh.
The syllabus of the subject RESEARCH PROJECT FINAL MASTER'S WORK (4046) begins on MARCH 03, 2020 and the following changes are made with respect to the previous calendar:
Annex II changes its delivery date from April 30, 2020 to May 10, 2020.
The end of the tutoring happens from June 12, 2020 to 06-19-2020 with the approval of the tutor.
The presentation and defense of the TFM will take place both in the July and September call in the online modality through the Google Meet platform.
It goes from being on-site on July 4 to the following online dates:
SATURDAY June 27 from 10am to 2pm
TUESDAY, June 30 from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
In 15 minutes maximum, with 5 more minutes for questions. Originality, methodology, interest of the topic and presentation will be valued. The presentation will be worth 80% The rest of the grade (20%) will be done according to the tutor's proposal, depending on the attitude, aptitude and participation in the development of the TFM