Develop knowledge and skills in the methodological facets of working in family medicine, with special emphasis on teaching and research possibilities. Develop skills for working group dynamics, health care organization, community intervention, and quality of life in primary care. Provide the student with the knowledge and skills that will enable efficient use of the new information technologies applied to primary care consultation.
Competencies and learning outcomes
- Ability to work on a team with initiative and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Ability to respond to complex situations.
- Capability to inform, educate, supervise, and maintain effective communication with patients, family members, and social groups with communication difficulties.
- Ability to accept responsibility for one's own learning development.
- Capability to lead in the program's specialization area with advanced knowledge.
Objectives (Learning outcomes)
- Develop knowledge and skills in the methodological facets of work in Family Medicine with special emphasis on teaching and research possibilities.
- Develop skills for dynamics of working groups, health care organization, community intervention and quality of life in Primary Care
- Provide the student with the knowledge and skills that allow for efficient use of the new information technologies applied to the consultations in Primary Care.
- Amando Martín Zurro y Juan Francisco Cano Pérez. "TRATADO DE MEDICINA DE FAMILIA Y COMUNITARIA". Elsevier.
- Francesc Borrell. "ENTREVISTA CLÍNICA. MANUAL DE ESTRATEGIAS PRÁCTICAS".
Methodology and grading
- Cooperative learning: Develop active learning through cooperative working strategies among students and promote shared responsibility to reach group goals.
- Learning agreement: Develop active learning through an agreement between the teacher and the student containing commitments for what will be learned, how monitoring will take place for that learning, the set period of time, and the evaluation criteria.
- Project-based learning: Completion of a project to solve a problem, applying acquired learning and promoting abilities related to planning, design, performing activities, and reaching conclusions.
NO HAY DATO