The subject comprises two fundamental blocks of knowledge:
- PROCESS ENGINEERING.
- THERMAL ENGINEERING.
Each of the blocks will have independent evaluation tests. A minimum grade of 4.0 will be required in each of the blocks to average between them.
EVALUATION OF THERMAL ENGINEERING:
The evaluation will respond to the understanding of the proposed objectives, and will have the following structure:
- (0 - 10%) Exercises proposed for personal resolution, which will be evaluated by the professor of the subject, assessing the degree of involvement and understanding of the subject.
- (0 - 10%) Assessment of the knowledge acquired in the correct use of laboratory practices.
- (80 - 100%) Final exam with theoretical questions and problems, in written mode.
- 15 % Assistance to practices.
- 85 % Notices of written examination.
The final written exam is mandatory for the evaluation. If the student does not participate in the proposed exercises and / or laboratory practices, his final grade will correspond to the exam note.